Thursday, February 28, 2008

thanks.

I've been craving intimacy with God lately. I mean intimacy more than a short prayer or reading time...I've just been needing God- constantly. I've always heard of God being comfort and shelter and stuff like that. But I never understood and I've never needed it more. I've come to realize that in the position I am in- I could be in a more compromising postition. Or in complete trouble anyways.

There are a few people to whom I owe huge thank you's.
I know it's cliche- and im usually anti-cliche- but I really must include God in this. Like seriously- if I were Him- I'd never do the crazy stuff he does in the name of love. So- its a good think I'm not- because I'd be a horrible God.


Amanda- thanks for informing me about the wonders 'drugs' did for you. and for telling me its okay to need them or to try them. thanks for dragging me to church on sunday mornings- I wouldnt have gone otherwise. thanks for the nights to tim's and the times of complete venting and laughter. thanks for your trust.

the many pastors I talk with- thanks for inviting me to share with you and thanks for sharing with me. I appreciate it. I've learned so much from you all within the past few weeks. You do- what as of now only dream of doing.

Jerry- thanks for being so cool with my wreckless behavior- yet intolerant at the same time. I appreciate that you never really went off on me. A few times we've had disagreements and discussions- but I've always benefited from them. Thanks for in some ways inviting me to hang out in other ways forcing me to leave my apartment. from the late night talks- to taking my blades- to giving me your bible to read. thank you for trusting me- and allowing me to trust you.

Robbie- bro. I miss you like crazy. I love you. Thanks for all of the prayers, talks, and gifts of love. I am thankful for all of the advice and for your brotherly love.

No comments: