Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Day 1 & 2

I ask a lot of questions. Mainly because I want to know the answers, but sometimes I ask questions that I already know the answer too. For instance, last night I asked God some questions that I already knew the answers to. I didn't forget the answers, but I needed to hear them again, I needed to see if I could believe them again.
So I asked away...
"God, do you love me?" "God, do you understand why I can't trust you? But that I want to trust you, but don't really understand how to trust you?" "God, why do I run from you instead of allowing you to reveal your truth to me?"
It was an emotional time of crying out to God, but that wasn't unexpected. I knew that eventually I would end up taking this all back to Him. I just didn't know when.
This is going to be a different two weeks as I continue this challenge...

No comments: